Sunday, September 27, 2015

                                                    All About Me



I am 11 years old and I have 2 brothers 2 sisters a mom and a dad I have lots of cousins and aunts and uncles. I love the 6th grade I get to learn so many new things and I am having fun doing it. Also my favorite subject is science when I grow up I want to be a professional basketball player and play in the NBA I also want to be an engineer so I can build incredible things like cars that can fly.


                                                       Here are some things I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                               I Love Animals They Are So Fun To Watch






I Also Love Sports its Amazing when u try it out
 
 
 
 
 Now that u know some stuff about me let me hear about u  just come out and show me things u like to do for example 1; What are your hobbies 2; What are things u like to do during your free time 3; What do u love the most in the world things like that I would like to know .
 
The End  



















5 comments: